What recommends the consistent use of a magnet?
Compared to mechanical alternatives, magnets bring decisive advantages in the lifting, transport and clamping of ferromagnetic pieces.
- They are time saving by eliminating the lengthy application and loosening of stop and load handling attachments (chains, ropes, pliers, clamps)
- Easy one-man handling, can be used by anyone after a short period of training
- No maintenance and almost wear-free
- Horizontal and vertical uses are both possible
- Standardized and calculable magnetic force
What are my advantages when clamping?
- Set-up time minimization by quick and allows an easy clamping
- Increased tool life thanks to vibration-free clamping
- 5 sides machining
What are my advantages when lifting?
- Intensive, constant power for undetermined time
- Maximum safety thanks to its 3x safety factor
- Ideal for use in cramped conditions